Main Article Content
In carrying out the main tasks and functions of the Sub Unit of Prevention of the UPP Saber Extortion, are preventing illegal levies and eradicating illegal levies by providing socialization, distributing pamphlets, placing banners in places where illegal levies are suspected, including in service offices. public. In carrying out its activities, the eradication unit must be able to realize accountability and integrity of the apparatus in carrying out its main duties and functions. In this case, there are still many obstacles in its implementation, including an orderly working mechanism and no standard operating procedure. In addition, extortion seems to have been a habit of the community for a long time so it is difficult to get rid of it.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- Adam I. Indrawijaya, 2000, Perilaku Organisasi, Jakarta, Sinar Baru, Algesindo.
- Chatarina Darul Rosikah, Dessy Marliani Listiaaningsih, 2016, Pendidikan Anti Korupsi, Kajian Anti Korupsi Teori dan Praktek, Jakarta, Sinar Grafika
- Kamil, Sukron, 2018, Pendidikan Anti Korupsi, Jakarta, Erlangga
- Leo Agustino dan indah Fitriani, 2017, Korupsi, : Akar, Aktor dan Locus
- Moekijat, 2008, Administrasi Perkantoran, Bandung, Mandar Maju.
- Soedjono, Soedjono, Dirdjosisworo, 1983. Pungli: Analisa Hukum & Kriminologi, Cetakaan ke-2. Bandung, Sinar Baru.
- BPKP, Upaya Pencegahan dan Penaanggulangan Korupsi pada Peengelolaan Pelayanan Masyarakat, Jakarta , Tim Pengkajian SPKN RI, 2002.
- Sesmenkopolhukam Letjen Yoedhi Swastono : Workshop Nasional Saber Pungli, http://m.radarbangka.co.id/berita/detail/nusantara/45838/tim-saber-pungli-kemenkumham-fokus-sentuh-lapas-dan-imigrasi,html
- Ardeno Kurniawan, SE., M.Acc, AK, : Fraud di Sektor Publik dan Integritas Nasional http://www.bpkp.go.id/public/upload/unit/sulsel/files/paraikatte/26_paraikatte_edisi_26_1_web.pdf
- Peraturan Perundang Undangan Republik Indonesia, Undang Undang tentang Perubahan Atas Undang Undang Nomor 31 Tahun 1999 Tentang Pemberantasan Tindak Pidana Korupsi, UU Nomor 20 Tahun 2001
- Republik Indonesia, Peraaturan Presiden Tentang Satuan Tugas Sapu Bersih Pungutan Liar, Perpres Nomor 87 Tahun 2016